Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by Lost in a Story, but Lia has permitted I’m Into Books to adopt it since she is no longer blogging; the only thing changing is you can now link up to your post. This meme will revolve around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’ll never read and sorting through it all to know what’s on there. This will be posted every Thursday (for me) or whenever I want to take some older books off my TBR shelf. So if and when you post Down The TBR Hole, you’re welcome to grab the Linky code and add it to your post. Enjoy!
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. It works like this:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Feel Free To Grab The Mister Linky For Your Post
This is a permanent linky, so you are welcome to link to your blog address on this Mister Linky. And you’re welcome to grab the Linky code, just click on get the code!