Like many other Web sites, Mystery, Thrillers and Suspense blog makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to Mystery, Thrillers and Suspense blog and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
→ AWIN Publisher Program
→ Amazon Associate Program
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Mystery, Thrillers and Suspense blog does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that Mystery, Thrillers and Suspense blog has in its database the personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 18, please contact us immediately (using the contact information in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Amazon & Other Affiliate Programs on This Blog
As an Amazon Associate and an affiliate for the other programs listed above, I earn from qualifying purchases on this blog. What % I do earn helps to fund the giveaways that are offered on this blog. If any purchase on my blog is made by any visitor, there is no extra expense added to their purchase.
1. No Purchase Necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Entrants must be at least 18 years or have parental consent.
3. Winners will be contacted by email using the address provided and must respond within 48 hours or I reserve the right to pick another winner.
4. I use USPS Media mail for shipping physical copies to U.S. winners. I will send you proof of mailing – but I am not responsible for replacing lost or damaged items.
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. I use Rafflecopter to choose a winner.
7. Duplicate entries and/or entries that do not follow giveaway rules will be deleted or disqualified. Only one set of entries per person/ISP address.
Rules may be modified as necessary.
Personal information collected and how it’s used for giveaways:
Any personal information collected on this blog by myself is used for giveaway purposes only. I will not sell or share your information except in a manner that allows your prize to be delivered. My giveaways are mainly Amazon gift cards, so this being said I will only use your email address to send you the gift card through Amazon.
I delete all personal information collected after you inform me that you have received your gift card. I use Rafflecopter so your information is not made public.