Will P.I. Liz and her truth-sniffing dog Duke get to the bottom of things before the damage is irreparable?
A Cozy Mystery With a Twist…
Liz Adams never imagined when she moved to Charleston with her truth sniffing Labrador retriever, Duke, that she would use her skills as a private investigator to avoid winding up on Death Row.
Liz’s life is upended when her best friend, Peg, is murdered and she becomes a suspect.Liz’s gun was the murder weapon. Tensions flare between Liz and the cops as she rises to the top of their suspect list.
At the request of Peg’s father, Liz agrees to take on the investigation. Riding a roller coaster of emotions, Liz uncovers many secrets Peg kept from her despite their being best friends. The suspects include a cast of characters: the ex-husband, the boyfriend, a coworker, several neighbors, and family members.
Charleston Conundrum takes the reader from Charleston, South Carolina, to Paris and back in the emotional unraveling of Peg’s life and death to a killer ending.
Stolen identities, a cult, a kidnapping, an attempted murder, and a budding romance . . .
Join Private Investigator Liz Adams, and her lie-detecting Labrador, Duke, in the scenic town of Carmel By-the-Sea, as the pair investigate the mystery of stolen identities. Complications arise when Liz becomes romantically entangled with her hot new client, Brad.
Enter Apollo, a charismatic cult leader, whose mission to save the homeless has a dark twist. Why does he continue to trespass on Liz’s property? She’s compelled to uncover the answer.
Tensions mount, as the stakes become a matter of life and death. Will Liz and Duke solve both mysteries before the damage is irreparable?
Travel with Liz from Charleston, SC to Carmel, CA, and back to discover the astounding truth.
The Carmel Conundrum Playlist:
1. “Hotel California,” The Eagles (thanks to Barry Edick for the song suggestion)
2. “Only The Good Die Young,” Billy Joel
3. “California Dreamin,’” The Mamas & the Papas (thanks to Mary Ellen Hendricks for the song suggestion)
4. “Glitter in the Air,” P!nk
5. “King of the Road,” Roger Miller
6. “California Girls,” The Beach Boys (thanks to Barry Edick and Mary Ellen Hendricks for the song suggestion)
7. “Celebration,” Kool & The Gang
8. “Take My Breath Away,” Berlin
9. “Hit the Road Jack,” Ray Charles
10. “(Sittin’ On) the Dock of the Bay,” Otis Redding
11. “Life is a Highway,” Rascal Flatts
12. “Bad Day,” Daniel Powter
13. “Girls Just Want to Have Fun,” Cyndi Lauper
14. “I Knew I Loved You,” Savage Garden
Stacy writes mysteries, children’s stories, short stories, and poetry. Her mission is to deliver a delightful story to readers of all ages while benefiting a larger community. She donates a portion of the proceeds from the sales of her books to causes that support wildlife conservation, and the homeless, both people and pets.As well as writing, Stacy is passionate about her faith, family, Labradors, the causes that she supports, the beach, art, and reading books.She and her husband live in Houston, Texas, with a totally spoiled Labrador retriever, Eve. You can find Stacy’s website at http://www.storystacy.com
Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway