Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s theme is Reasons Why I’m Thankful for Books (In honor of Thanksgiving in the USA) I am forever thankful for books for the following reasons (no explanations needed):
- They take me to places I have never been.
- Books are like having to eat to stay alive.
- I love the idea of being able to block out everything when I read a book.
- Books teach me to empathize with people I’ve never met and help me to tolerate the people around me, lol!
- Books make soaking in the bathtub much more fun.
- Books have introduced me to a world of imagination.
- Books reduce my stress, helps me relax and helps me to get to sleep.
- If it wasn’t for books, I would never have started my book blogs, and meant some really wonderful people.
- Books have given me the ability to interact with people more, I am an introvert so this is kind of hard for me. Since I have meant others who have the same thing in common with me (books) it has made it easier for me to interact with them.
- Books have become a part of who I am today, and I am thankful for that.