I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
cis a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
It has been very cold here, it actually snowed here on Halloween. It even stuck until the next morning 😲 I can’t believe we are into November already, the older I get the time just flies right by me, wow! I have been sick with a bad cold and my daughter is even worse than I am, so we have not been out anywhere. And it is driving us both crazy. The kids brought it home from school, and we caught it. She went to the Dr. Thursday, but he said nothing, lmbo! I am serious, it was not her regular Dr. so I’m not sure what was up with that. Anyway, life is going pretty much normal for me. So how was your week?
I posted reviews for these last week:
- Once Upon a Christmas Legend: A Beauty and the Beast Sweet Small Town Holiday Romance by Ciara Knight
- Christmas with the Lords by Hannah Langdon
- Holly, Baubles, and Murder by Victoria Tait
- Everyone Who Can Forgive Me Is Dead by Jenny Hollander
- The Homemaker by Miranda Rijks
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
Last week on the blog:
- A Parfait Crime by Maya Corrigan Blog Tour
- Top Ten Tuesday: ~ Halloween Freebie Theme
- Deadly Tides by Mary Keliikoa Blog
- In the Key of Dead by Zaida Alfaro Blog Tour
- Death By Theft by Abigail Keam Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- Nosy Neighbors by Freya Sampson
- Do Not Open by Kiersten Modglin (bought this too, got it Friday, Woo Hoo)
- Miss Austen Investigates by Jessica Bull
- Mother’s Day by T.J. Emerson
- The Christmas Appeal by Janice Hallett
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ Death By Theft by Abigail Keam
- Tuesday: Blog Tour ~ Face of Greed by James L’Etoile
- Wednesday: Blog Tour ~ Genie and the Ghost by Carmen Radtke
- Thursday: Blog Tour ~ Under the Cocoon Moon by Kathleen Bailey
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ Girl On Trial by Kathleen Fine
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.