I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
cis a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
Well, I am still sick. I feel like I am never going to get over this cold. But, I am all-powerful and I will conquer this too 😂 The weather has been very chili here. It has not snowed again, but it is cold 🥶 Since I have been under the weather I have not gone out book shopping, but I still have internet and a computer 😂 So I have been doing some book shopping online. My husband wishes I didn’t have access to the internet I am sure. But, I am addicted to books! 📚 I have not requested anything from NetGalley in a while. Maybe because I have a library at home to read 😂 So how was your week?
I posted reviews for these last week:
What I am reading now:
- The Lost Child by Thomas Grant Bruso (blog tour)
What I am going to read next:
- A Step Past Darkness by Vera Kurian (HTP blog tour)
- What Grows in the Dark by Jaq Evans (HTP blog tour)
Last week on the blog:
- Girl Among Crows by Brendon Vayo Blog Tour
- Face of Greed by James L’Etoile Blog Tour
- Genie and the Ghost by Carmen Radtke Blog Tour
- Under the Cocoon Moon by Kathleen Bailey Blog Tour
- Girl On Trial by Kathleen Fine Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- The Couple’s Revenge by Daniel Hurst
- The Hollow Husband by Cole Baxter
- My Husband’s Lies by Liz Lawler
- The Reunion by Kiersten Modglin
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ In Mint Condition by M.L. Ortega
- Tuesday: Blog Tour ~ A Seaside Bookshop Christmas by Jennifer Faye
- Wednesday: Blog Tour ~ Her Dying Kiss by Jennifer Chase
- Thursday: Blog Tour ~ Bulletproof Barista by Cleo Coyle
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ A Felonious Finale (An Owl’s Nest Mystery) by C.S. McDonald
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.