I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
cis a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
I finally broke down and went to the Dr. Thursday, I have a terrible sinus infection, so antibiotics and resting. The resting I have been doing so now maybe this infection will get out of my body! I did get some book mail, so I guess that is exciting right? Since I have not been able to go to the bookstores, I have been online doing my thing 😂 I bought some of Sylvia Plath’s old books because of my curiosity as to her mindset when she committed suicide. The Bell Jar, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath, and Letters Home: Correspondence 1950-1963. I also purchased Maybe Next Time by Cesca Major (a Reese Witherspoon Book Club Pick). And I pre-ordered Miss Austen Investigates: The Hapless Milliner by Jessica Bull. I have done some book reviews but most of them were for book tours so they are not published yet. So that is the extent of my exciting week.
I posted reviews for these last week:
- A Step Past Darkness by Vera Kurian (HTP blog tour)
- What Grows in the Dark by Jaq Evans (HTP blog tour)
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
Last week on the blog:
- In Mint Condition by M.L. Ortega Blog Tour
- A Seaside Bookshop Christmas by Jennifer Faye Blog Tour
- Her Dying Kiss by Jennifer Chase Blog Tour
- Bulletproof Barista by Cleo Coyle Blog Tour
- Christmas Lights and Cat Fights by Heather Weidner Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- Miss Austen Investigates: The Hapless Milliner by Jessica Bull
- The Night of the Sleepover by Kerry Wilkinson
- After the Sleepover by Kerry Wilkinson
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ RSVP to Murder by Carol Pouliot
- Tuesday: Blog Tour ~ Grounds for Murder by Lena Gregory
- Wednesday: Blog Tour ~ Butterfly Betrayal by Ruth J Hartman
- Thursday: Blog Tour ~ Cry Wolf by Lark O. Jensen
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ Crime and Parchment by Daphne Silver
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.