I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
The Sunday Salon is a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
My daughter and I went to the book outlet store & Barnes & Noble again this week, lol! I believe this is going to be a weekly outing for us. We not only look for books, we also go to lunch and just spend the day together. I did get an awful lot of book mail this week as well, most of those were from the book outlet. It was rather cold here all week, the sun was out at times which did help warm it up a bit. I did get myself a new bookcase on Thursday 🤣 If that wasn’t a trip putting together, wow wee! So how was your week?
I read and reviewed these last week:
- Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
- The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager
- The Cellar by Natasha Preston
- You Will Be Mine by Natasha Preston
- The Boss by James Caine
What I am reading now:
- We All Fall Down by Natalie D. Richards
- Monsters Among Us by Monica Rodden
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
What I am going to read next:
Last week on the blog:
- The Cat That Played Chess by Catarrina Cummings Blog Tour
- Dead By Proxy by Manning Wolfe Blog Tour
- Ellis Johnson Might Be Famous by Shawn Amos Blog Tour
- Memoirs of a Death Row Inmate by Daniel Donovan Blog Tour
- The Theft by Aaron Frale Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- 49 Miles Alone by Natalie D. Richards
- Middle of the Night by Riley Sager
- Five Total Strangers by Natalie D. Richards
- Lockdown by Maria Frankland
- Lie by the Pool by Susan Walter
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ The Day She Disappeared by Lisa Hall
- Tuesday: Blog Tour ~ Brush Up On Murder by Sybil Johnson
- Wednesday: Blog tour ~ Havoc by Ronie Kendig
- Thursday: Meme ~ Running to You by Robin Patchen
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ Murder by The Stroke by C.S. McDonald
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.