I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
The Sunday Salon is a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. You can also link up Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week and what we hope to read, plus whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
My daughter, myself, and my two oldest grandchildren had to go get bank accounts opened for them if that didn’t take forever, ugh! LOL! We also went out to eat lunch and went to a local book outlet and bought some books for my youngest grandson and for ourselves. I only got one book, Asylum by Madeleine Roux (an oldie). My granddaughter told me it was good so I picked it up for $4.99. I thought what the heck, for that price I will try it. We are headed to the Library, and Barnes & Noble today. I am excited, haha. Our weather here has been a little chilly in the mornings, so the kids had to break out their hoodies. I love that chill. Halloween is right around the corner 🎃💀👻🦇 I hope everyone had a good week!
I read and reviewed these last week:
I listened to and reviewed last week:
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
Last week on the blog:
- Have Yourself a Deadly Little Christmas by Vicki Delany Blog Tour
- Chained By Conviction by R.M. Demeester Blog Tour
- Dead West by Linda L Richards Blog Tour
- 25 to Life by John Lansing Blog Tour
- Can’t-Wait Wednesday
- Things That Go Jack In The Night by TG Wolff Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- How to Kill Your Best Friend by Lexi Elliott
- Happiness Falls by Angie Kim
- Our House by Louise Candlish
- The Guest by B.A. Paris
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ Murder at the Elms by Alyssa Maxwell
- Tuesday: Blog tour ~ Moonlight Rip Tide by Yurie Kiri
- Wednesday: Blog tour ~ Facing The Enemy by DiAnn Mills
- Thursday: Blog Tour ~ Reading, Writing, and Murder by Brenda Whiteside & Joyce Proell
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ Killer Hooks by Betty Hechtman
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above. So how was your week in review? Leave me a comment so I can visit your blog to see what you are up to!