I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
The Sunday Salon is a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week and what we hope to read, plus whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
My daughter, myself, and my two middle grandsons went to the book outlet store, Barnes & Noble, and the library on Thursday. I bought two books at Barnes & Noble that I have been wanting to read. Monsters Among Us by Monica Rodden, and The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas. I have had The Cheerleaders on my TBR list for quite some time since I was turned down on NetGalley, so when I saw it, I grabbed it. I didn’t pick up anything at the library but my daughter and grandson did. She borrowed some books for my youngest grandson because he reads every night. So I had a pretty good week. I hope everyone had a good week!
I read and reviewed these last week:
- The Housekeeper by Valerie Keogh
- When We Were Friends by Samantha Tonge
- Bulletproof Barista by Cleo Coyle
- Christmas at the Cat Café by Jessica Redland
- Not My Child by Jane E. James
Finished but not reviewed yet:
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
Last week on the blog:
- Murder at the Elms by Alyssa Maxwell Blog Tour
- Moonlight Rip Tide by Yurie Kiri Blog Tour
- Facing The Enemy by DiAnn Mills Blog Tour
- Reading, Writing, and Murder by Brenda Whiteside & Joyce Proell Blog Tour
- Killer Hooks by Betty Hechtman Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- How to Find a Missing Girl by Victoria Wlosok
- Prick by D.L. Hammons
- You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook
- Her No.1 Fan by Abby Davis
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ Blood Relations by Joyce Woollcott
- Tuesday: Blog tour ~ I’ve Watched You Die by Karina Banks
- Wednesday: Blog tour ~ Hunted at Christmas by Dana R. Lynn
- Thursday: Meme ~ Books From The Backlog
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ The London Forgery by Heidi Eljarbo
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.