I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
The Sunday Salon is a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
My daughter and I went to the book outlet store again, lol! This time we did stop at Barnes & Noble too. I bought 3 new books, wow the prices kill me there. I try my best not to buy too many books from there, for budget reasons. My daughter got a few at the outlet and a couple at B&N. She is collecting a few author’s books, so we try to go back to the outlet every week, or sometimes I have to get them off of their website. I just hate paying shipping costs at today’s prices. BookOutlet.com never used to charge for shipping but they do now, plus I never find what I am looking for there. So if anyone knows of cheap books shipping free please drop it in the comments, I would really appreciate it! Overall, I had a good week. I hope everyone had a good week as well.
I read and reviewed these last week:
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
- Killer Content by Kiley Roache
- Killing Johnny Miracle by J. K. Franko
- We All Keep Secrets by Sheryl Browne
- The Cabin by Natasha Preston
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
Well with two new bookshelves full of books, I don’t have a clue, lol!
Last week on the blog:
- The Whiskered Witness by Laura Ball Blog Tour
- Ty Dawson Mysteries by Baron R. Birtcher Blog Tour
- Witches, Spiders, and Schemes by Elizabeth Pantley Blog Tour
- Joy to the Wool by Rebecca McKinnon Blog Tour
- The Socialite’s Guide to Death and Dating by S. K. Golden Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- Ward D by Freida McFadden
- The Homemaker by Miranda Rijks
- Head Case by Bonnie Traymore
- All the Little Raindrops by Mia Sheridan
- A Quiet Wife by Sarah A. Denzil
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ The Cat That Played Chess by Catarrina Cummings
- Tuesday: Blog Tour ~ Dead By Proxy by Manning Wolfe
- Wednesday: Blog tour ~ Ellis Johnson Might Be Famous by Shawn Amos
- Thursday: Meme ~ Memoirs of a Death Row Inmate by Daniel Donovan
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ The Theft by Aaron Frale
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.