Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by Lost in a Story, but Lia has permitted I’m Into Books to adopt it since she is no longer blogging; the only thing changing is you can now link up to your post. This meme will revolve around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’ll never read and sorting through it all to know what’s on there. This will be posted every Thursday or whenever I want to take some older books off my TBR shelf. So if and when you post Down The TBR Hole, you’re welcome to grab the Linky code and add it to your post. Enjoy!
Most of you probably know this feeling: your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing, and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you read. And then, when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. It works like this:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books.
- Decide: keep it, or should it go?
I am getting rid of these 12 this week. I am cleaning my list up a little at a time with the books I know I will not read. Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think of them?
Clean Your Shelf Off ~ Join The Fun