I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
The Sunday Salon is a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
It has been raining here all week, so I did not do anything outside of the house. My husband and I had a very bad scare this week, he was in the emergency room because he passed out and stopped breathing. They did all types of blood tests and an EKG, etc. He has an appointment with our family Dr. this week. They did find that he has COPD. He is feeling better now but of course, I am not letting him do anything. So I have not been able to concentrate on reading much this week. But I am going to pick something later today off of my bookshelf. So how was your week?
I posted reviews for these last week:
- Brush Up On Murder by Sybil Johnson
- The Day She Disappeared by Lisa Hall
- Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards
- Monsters Among Us by Monica Rodden
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
Last week on the blog:
- The Day She Disappeared by Lisa Hall Blog Tour
- Brush Up On Murder by Sybil Johnson Blog Tour
- Crossroads by C.C. Warrens Blog Tour
- Running to You by Robin Patchen Blog Tour
- Emotional Rollercoaster: Books That Will Make You Cry Your Eyes Out by Donna (aka) Nerdy UK Girl Guest Post
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- Lost to Dune Road by Kara Thomas
- No One Can Know by Kate Alice Marshall
- If You Would Have Told Me: A Memoir by John Stamos
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ Killing Johnny Miracle by JK Franko
- Tuesday: Blog Tour ~ Girl on Trial by Kathleen Fine
- Wednesday: ~ Can’t-Wait Wednesday
- Thursday: ~ Books From The Backlog
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ Holly, Baubles, and Murder by Victoria Tait
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.