I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
The Sunday Salon is a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
It was so nice here on Tuesday, it felt like summer. Then the rain and cold came back the very next day. My daughter and I went book shopping again on Wednesday. We went to the book outlet again, and Barnes & Noble. I came home to some book mail which was a nice surprise. I also bought some books from both stores. I would like to thank everyone for all the well wishes for my hubby, he has been doing much better. So how was your week?
My Shopping Spree At Barnes & Noble
You will always find me in this section in a bookstore.
More thrills and chills waiting for me at home!
I posted reviews for these last week:
- Killing Johnny Miracle by J.K. Franko
- A Christmas Truce by Emma Bennet
- Mayhem in Circulation by Leah Dobrinska
- Anything for a Friend by Kathleen M. Willett
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
Last week on the blog:
- Killing Johnny Miracle by JK Franko Blog Tour
- Girl on Trial by Kathleen Fine Blog Tour
- A Nutcracker Nightmare by Christina Romeril Blog Tour
- Books From The Backlog Blog Tour
- Holly, Baubles, and Murder by Victoria Tait Blog Tour
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- The Christmas Appeal by Janice Hallett
- The Mystery Guest by Nita Prose
- The Woman in Me by Britney Spears
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ A Parfait Crime by Maya Corrigan
- Tuesday: Blog Tour ~ Dreamscape by J.N. Sheats
- Wednesday: Blog Tour ~ Deadly Tides by Mary Keliikoa
- Thursday: Blog Tour ~ In the Key of Dead by Zaida Alfaro
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ The Homemaker by Miranda Rijks
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.