I am linking up with the following blogs:
This meme is hosted by Reading Reality every Saturday. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and, of course, eBooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks! In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.
The Sunday Salon is a Facebook group that has become an informal week-in-review gathering place for bloggers. The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. Plus, it’s a great way to visit other blogs and join conversations. You can also link up on Sundays on Readerbuzz.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See the rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn from Book Date. This is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week, what we hope to read, and whatever else comes to mind.
Life In General
My daughter and I went to the book outlet store again; they have such great deals I can’t pass it up, lol! She got a Natasha Preston book set she had been wanting and a few others, and I bought a Karin Slaughter book. She has me reading a lot of young adult mysteries again. I used to read only young adult years ago and changed that up, but now I am back at it, lol! We were going to go to Barnes & Noble but decided to get lunch instead. My grandsons needed another pair of uniform pants, so we went to Old Navy and came home. It was rainy here most of the week, except for Monday. But it has been nice and cool, and I love it! Overall, I had a good week. I hope everyone had a good week as well.
I read and reviewed these last week:
- Keep Your Family Close by Annette Dashofy
- Last Christmas by Maria Frankland
- The Day After the Party by Nicole Trope
- The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
- Take Me Home by Beth Moran
Finished but not reviewed yet:
What I am reading now:
What I am going to read next:
I have no idea yet; I have plenty to choose from, lol!
Last week on the blog:
- Like It’s Christmas by Diana A. Hicks Blog Tour
- I’ve Watched You Die by Karina Banks Blog Tour
- Hunted at Christmas by Dana R. Lynn Blog Tour
- Can’t-Wait Wednesday
- Down The TBR Hole
What I have added to my TBR shelf:
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- Win Lose Kill Die by Cynthia Murphy
- The New Girl by Jesse Q. Sutanto
- The Reappearance of Rachel Price by Holly Jackson
This coming week on the blog:
- Monday: Blog tour ~ Hanging by a Thread by Dorothy Howell
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
- Wednesday: Blog tour ~ Joy to the Wool by Rebecca McKinnon
- Thursday: Meme ~ Mrs. Morris and the Wolfman by Traci Wilton
- Friday: Blog Tour ~ The Fog Ladies: Date with Death by Susan McCormick
Please take time to visit the other bloggers listed on the blogs above.